Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week 8

Okay, so I figured out my solution to my squinty face---sunglasses! And let's talk about last pregnancy, I was awful at wear to place my hands! I'm covering up my bloat in that picture some, but I definitely think I'm sticking out more this time around...It doesn't look as bloat as much as it does bump now. But I'm sure it's not all baby just yet :) Annndddd last complaint--ignore the quality of Co's pregnancy pictures. I'm copying them straight off of my old blog so they aren't the best!























Weekly Questions
How far along?
8 weeks on Tuesday. Is that possible already? Man alive, this pregnancy is already going much quicker...

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a kidney bean! So small and adorable :)

Total weight gain: I'm down to 127.6 so I'm 2 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. But honestly, I'm eating to survive right now, not to enjoy. Interesting concept for me lol...

Maternity Clothes: Eh, I don't have to yet. I do wear a couple of pieces because they're soooo comfy! Thursday night at church I wore a regular skirt and left it unzipped a few inches and then a very cute maternity top to cover up the zipper. Well, when I sat down my tank top under the shirt came up and the ladies behind me saw my lime green panties through my white shirt! So awful, so I had to zip up my skirt and just not breathe too much. Maybe I should start wearing maternity skirts to church so I can be comfortable and not show everyone else what's going on under my clothes haha.

Sleep: I'm still pretty tired and require naps about noon. Ha, I sound like a child, I know.

Food cravings: Nothing so far. Oh, except watermelon. And my mom's lasagna. But otherwise, I'm not really a big eater right now. I eat enough to keep me from throwing up, but after I eat I lay there thinking I'm going to throw up. It's a beautiful thing really.

Aversions and other symptoms: Ugh. No aversions yet. But I am so queasy all day long. It's ridiculous! I say it like 20 times a day and I eat as many preggie pops as I can to hold off gagging. I was definitely not this sick with Cohen so it sure is hard!

What I miss: I'm going to be sweet and say nothing so far because it's only been a few weeks, but honestly, I do miss not gagging all of the time. I coughed today in the car because my throat itched and almost got sick. Ridiculous. But, I really am happy to be all pregnant and I know in a few weeks this will pass.

What I am looking forward to: NEXT WEEK I get to see my baby. I cannot wait!!

Milestones: Having Tyler pray over me so I won't throw up. Hahah....it's a milestone because it's a new prayer "God, I know other women are pregnant and I know others suffer so much more than this, but please God, I'm begging you, I do not want to throw up. Please. In Jesus' Name, Amen" Haha, I mean when else do you pray this or have someone else pray this for you? It's a pregnancy milestone for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment