Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 9 Updates

Weekly Picture

So I didn't take one at 9 weeks with Cohen so I can't compare, but I do know my bloat/bump is more noticable this time around.




































Weekly Questions
How far along?
9 weeks on Tuesday...

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a grape...grapes sound so good right now!

Total weight gain: Man, this weight keeps going up and down and up and down. I'm back up again...I'm back to my starting weight this week (129.6) so no weight gain so far.

Maternity Clothes: I wear both right now. It's not super necessary for the maternity clothes, but they feel better. Or if it's not maternity I prefer no zippers or buttons.

Sleep: I've more energy boosts this week, but I'm still pretty tired. This weekend I went to the zoo, the Quarry, and the Riverwalk so I'm worn out beyond belief.

Food cravings: No serious cravings. I did walk into Costco and smell pumpkin and walked about with a pumpkin pie big enough to feed 20 people. But oh man, it was so good (noooo, I didn't eat it all, just a big piece).

Other Symptoms: I don't like to get too full. If I do it makes me so sick feeling. Like eating half a bag of cotton candy after a couple of hours of the zoo was a bad, bad choice. And then my sense of smell is crazy. I smell way too much....bad breath, poopy diapers, it all kills me. Oh, and Tyler's work clothes, can't stand the smell. He has to change as soon as he gets home. Hah, pregnancy is kicking my backside this time around :)

What I miss: Energy.

What I am looking forward to: Tuesday I get to see my baby for the first time!! It's a mixed feeling of excitement and worry, so I can't wait to get it over with...

Milestones: Nothing too new this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment