Monday, August 27, 2012

7 Week Updates

Weekly Picture

Okay, so it's a little hard to see the bloat this week because of my jacket but it's definitely there. And I'm tired of squinting in these pictures...maybe taking the pictures outside isn't a great idea!
























Weekly Questions
How far along?
7 weeks on Tuesday

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a blueberry. So cute and getting so big already!

Total weight gain: I'm 130.0 today, so I went down 1.6 pounds. This makes my weight gain 0.5 pounds so far. You'll see why in the food questions.

Maternity Clothes: I really don't need them yet, but I'm not going to lie, I've worn a couple maternity jean skirts this week! My bloat is really bad at the end of the night so I don't prefer skirts that button. I did get a super cute long jean skirt from Motherhood that I wore this week too! It's going to be perfect in the winter...

Sleep: Oh man. It's bad this week! I took a 3 hour nap Saturday, woke up and only a few hours later I was ready to sleep again...And last night I went to bed at 8:45. I'm TIREDDDDD. And cranky about it too. I'm a real joy right now.

Food cravings: I still have a lot of hunger, but no real appetite. Nothing sounds good, so I eat, but just enough to get full. I did eat Orange Leaf Yogurt for lunch this week because it sounded so yum!

Food aversions: Eh, not really anything in particular, but some food just smells really strong so I avoid those. I'm not particularly averted to them though...not like last time...so far!

What I miss: Nothing so far!

What I am looking forward to: I get to see my baby’s heartbeat on September 11...Almost here!

Milestones: Oh my word, the queasy feeling has arrived and it's way worse than last time. This morning Cohen wanted breakfast so I quickly peeled him a banana and then I laid on the ground popping preggie pops as fast as I could until the feeling past. Not fun at all. I hate throwing up and it scares me haha. I heard seabands help and I might have to go find some and try because that was awful.

1 comment:

  1. You look so much like your mom is this week's picture! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! I hate that feeling too, there's nothing worse than being sick at your stomach! Love you!!

    Rache

    ReplyDelete