Monday, September 17, 2012

Week 10 Updates

Weekly Picture
Woohoo! We're in the double digits now :) I'm praying that in 2 1/2 weeks when I'm out of first trimester, I'll also be done with the crazy symptoms...We'll see I suppose.

Ignore my thirteen chins in this picture. I'm just turned weird, haha...but I'm showing waaaayyy faster than before for sure. I don't have a picture from last time to show but I definitely didn't have a bloat/bump this fast!

I had my usual Sunday picture yesterday but I hated the pictures. My dress was super cute but the picture made it look awkward...




Weekly QuestionsHow far along? 10 weeks on Tuesday...

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a kumquat. Which I have no idea what that is, but I'm imagining it's still pretty small since we were only a grape last week :)

Total weight gain: I'm 129.0 lbs this week, so I'm down 1/2 lb. And as my doctor reminded me this week, I'm not actually supposed to gain in the first trimester so if I do, I'm sure I'll get lectured.

Maternity Clothes: The outfit in the picture is all maternity but I wear both right now. I love, love, love this shirt. It's really comfortable, doesn't look maternity and it's really cute when I belt it. 

Sleep: I've more energy boosts this week, but I'm still pretty tired.

Food cravings: No real cravings, but I'm very specific about what I want. Saturday, I really wanted a fried burrito so Mom stopped by with refried beans and I ate two (which was great since I've only had cereal for dinner the past week). Today I really wanted fried zucchini chips...I didn't get those though. Ha, I don't give in to every craving since this baby wants me filled with junk apparently. And ice cream! I know that's so stereotypical of a pregnant lady, but really, it just always tastes soooo good.

Other Symptoms: I have this weird skin irritation on my belly. There's no rash or marks, it's just irritated when clothes touch it, or when I move...I'm going to start using some stretch mark lotion just in case. Also, I'm still gaggy. I'm not always nauseous but my gag reflex just dances around so much. Lovely, huh?

What I miss: Energy.

What I am looking forward to: October 11 is my next appointment!!

Milestones: We saw our little baby! Sooo cute!! Plus, Dr. Schwope was beyond excited that we were back. I was debating keeping the same doctor since she's pretty far away this time, but once I met with her I knew we had to keep her. She's so laid back and easy to work with. It's going to be a fun 7 months!

Check out baby #2:

2 comments:

  1. Sugar bean! Im so excited for April when I can squeeze you, kiss you and put lotion on your back :) (its like deja vu from 2011)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, it looks just like you!!!! Lol, just kidding, I can't ever tell what's what in those ultrasounds. Haha!

    ReplyDelete