Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 11 Updates

Weekly Picture
I know, this one is hard to compare again because last pregnancy's picture was awful, but I promise you, my bump is bigger this time around. It's weird showing this much earlier than last time!


Weekly Questions
How far along?
11 weeks. ELEVEN WEEKS. I'm telling you, this one is flying by...

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a lime. That's great huh? Baby is getting so big....

Total weight gain: I'm back down to 127.2 lbs, so that's a loss of 2ish pounds now. I went down a lot in first trimester with Cohen so I don't expect too much weight gain just yet.

Maternity Clothes: Again, not totally necessary yet, but they sure are comfy. I'm doing the rubberband trick with some of my button skirts because the maternity ones were irritating my belly. But most of my dressy skirts are not zipping anymore so that's fun.

Sleep: Today was the first day I didn't have my mid-day crash. I'm hoping that it wasn't a fluke and maybe, just maybe I'm getting back on track with energy. Of course at about 6:30 I fell asleep for a few minutes, but hey, that's not as bad as the two hour naps I was needing.

Food cravings: I don't have any real cravings. I do love sweets a lot...And I cannot stand the smell of pasta. Basically, I'm eating a lot of cereal for dinner because it's the easiest thing to eat right now. And when I like a food, I REALLY like it, there's not an in between. I just finished a pack of havarti dill cheese that I just bought earlier today. Because I loved it :)

Other Symptoms: My legs are starting to hurt at night which is weird, not sure if it's related to that or not. And I'm pretty hormonal, I cry pretty easily (can't even watch My Fair Wedding without boohooing) and I can also get frustrated really, really fast.

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment is October 11, cannot wait! I'm almost out of first tri!

Milestones: Nothing big right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment