Monday, October 1, 2012

Week 12 Updates

Weekly Picture

Oh boy, first, I know I know it's been 2 years since I've been pregnant, but my word, I look WAY younger with Cohen's pregnancy. Must've been the whole no toddler running around thing.

Second, I don't know why my shirt is pulled down so low over my rear, makes my behind look huge. I assure you, it's not as large as the picture shows....yet.


Weekly QuestionsHow far along? TWELVE weeks. Woohoo...welcome 2nd trimester :) Please be better to me than first!

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a plum. HUGE. I know, I plum isn't large compared to the soon coming watermelon, BUT it's much, much bigger than the poppy-seed phase. This baby is growing...

Total weight gain: I'm down to 126.4 so I'm down 3 pounds so far. I think it was a couple weeks into my 2nd trimester with Co when I started putting weight on. I have to check but I don't think I even started to pass my pre-pregnancy weight until almost the end of second trimester. I'm interested to see if this one follows the same pattern.

Maternity Clothes: I wear both. I did organize my closet this week and moved over any shirts/skirts/dresses that won't work while I'm pregnant. But if it's long enough, I can make it work. I just need to go get some longer layering tanks to help cover my maternity panels.

Sleep: Cohen is back to sleeping through the night and so am I. My energy level does pretty well during the day again until the evenings. I just cannot stay awake after 4. I took a 2 hour nap today from 4-6 and my eyes are burning and I'm ready to go back to bed.

Food cravings: Nothing really. Thankfully, I'm not having the same food aversions that I did with Co! I don't have too much of an appetite lately, but I'm not as gaggy either.

What I miss: Nothing right now :) I'm finally feeling a little better.

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment is next week and I'm excited about that. Also, Tyler is heading out of town for a few days for work so I'm going to crash at my parent's house for a few days. That'll be fun!

Milestones: I'm feeling better! I still get cramps from time to time and I had a little spotting Saturday, but the on call doctor said if it resolved itself to not be concerned, and it only happened once so I'm crossing my fingers and saying prayers that everything is okay. Ooohhhh, and the sciatica (is that how you spell it?) pain is back! It's not all of the time, only if I do a lot of walking or standing for long periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment