Sunday, August 12, 2012

Letter To My Little Bitty

Hi Little Bitty!

I cannot believe I'm pregnant again...I mean I wanted to be pregnant, I tried getting pregnant, but it happened so fast that I'm still a little shocked. But trust me, I'm so crazy excited too!!

I am going to keep the same online journal that I did for your big brother. It's fun to look back at it and now I get to compare you two :) And don't worry, I won't compare like it's a competition, I'm going to love you just the same. And if I don't write you a letter every week, don't get your feelings hurt. Mommy's job is different now that she stays home with Cohen so I can't always get time on the computer. But I will always do the survey and that's a lot of fun too!

My weeks won't change until Tuesday, but I'm going to post these on Sundays or Mondays because I'm VERY forgetful and I won't remember on Tuesdays. And really, it's only like a day.

You are due in the same month as your big brother. That's fun huh? You both will be two years apart, almost to the day!!

BabyCenter says you're the size of a sesame seed and that is very, very tiny, thus the name Little Bitty. Don't worry though, I'll take very good care of you, even when your the size of teensy tiny seed. I love you little baby.

You're making us a family of four and we are thrilled. I know we still have 9 months to go, but I'm already looking forward to meeting you. Let's do this together, you grow nice and healthy and I'll stay healthy and do whatever you need me to do, okay?

Practice beating your little tiny heart really loud because on September 11 we'll get to hear it!

I love you little Sesame Seed.

Love, Momma

2 comments: