Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week 6 Updates

Weekly Picture

The bloat looks kind of the same this week as I did last time with Cohen. Except I like my face better in the old picture. Haha...I should definitely start taking more than one picture in case my face looks like that again.


















Weekly Questions

How far along? 6 weeks on Tuesday

How Big Is The Baby? The size of lentil! Isn't that adorable? Plus Little Bitty is growing his/her little nose, ears, and mouth this week! So sweet.

Total weight gain: Eeshkkk. I'm now 131.6. Which means I went up 2 pounds. But really, I can't be too surprised. As long as it's not 2 pounds every single week hahah...that would be awful!

Maternity Clothes: No but regular clothes are not super comfortable right now! Oh, except I LOVE my long maxi skirts with the fold down waists. Genius. Unfortunately, I'm not looking pregnant right now, just chubby, so I do try to hide that some.

Stretch marks: Obviously none right now!

Sleep: It's like someone is slipping me drowsy medicine and then saying "Don't sleep!" There are times my eyes are rolling and head is dropping. Pretty embarrassing. So I am getting some good deep sleep, I'm just not feeling rested during the day. I do remember this vividly from the last time so it's not unexpected, but not really enjoyed.

Movement: **Obviously no, so I'm skipping these questions**

Food Cravings: Food. That's all I want. The only difference was last time I wanted cold food like fruit and cereal, but right now I just want hot food. I don't care what time it is, when I'm hungry I want a hot meal. I had baked spaghetti and 10:30 the other night because I was starving. I'm not sure if that will last the whole pregnancy but right now it's all I want.

Food aversions: Nothing yet :)

What I miss: Again, nothing yet :)

What I am looking forward to: September 11 we get to hear our baby's heartbeat!

Milestones: We went to Outback the other night and I was STARVING. So they seat us next to a table who apparently ordered all of the seafood in the restaurant and I almost puked. The smell was awful. But once the waitress brought our bread (after Tyler informed her to please hurry, I was pregnant and gaggy--I was mortified that he told her that hahah) and I got some food in my stomach, I was fine. It's a milestone because the hunger and the bad smells reminded me I was pregnant. Ha, there's happiness even in the queasy moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment