Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 5 Updates

Weekly Belly Picture
(I'm going to try to compare these with Cohen's bump pictures. That should be fun!!)

Okay, so I'm starting off this pregnancy 11 pounds lighter than I did with the last so it's a little hard to compare. I have no boobs now (crossing fingers that they somewhat come back again!) but my baby bloat is popping out way faster than it did the last time. Don't pretend that it's not, check out that belly. Crazy.



Weekly Questions

How far along? 5 weeks on Tuesday

How Big Is The Baby? The size of an sesame seed. So tiny and cute!

Total weight gain: Eh. Not yet. I'd like to blame my weight gain on the pregnancy, but since I gained it in June I don't think it counts. I'm starting out at 129.6 and hoping I only gain 26 like last time. So, so hopeful!

Maternity Clothes: Nope. I did order some cute things though :) And I'm not gonna lie, that black skirt I'm wearing in the picture is unzipped about 3 inches, luckily the shirt is long enough to cover it. So much for high waisted skirts already. This baby bloat is killing me.

Stretch marks: Obviously none right now!

Sleep: Oh my word. This was the part that worried me the most about getting pregnant. I'm always sleepy. I want a nap every couple of hours. It's different this time though, I have to pay attention to another human besides myself. I will say that I do predict there will be lots of mommy and Cohen naps these next weeks!!

Movement: **Obviously no, so I'm skipping these questions**
Food Cravings: Nothing yet.  I'm just hungry all of the time. But then I get full really fast. And I complain about my hunger all of the time. It's what hungry people do--talk about constantly wanting food. I just ate so much at Chili's but in about 15 minutes, I'll be ready for a snack. I'm so going to gain more than 26 pounds this time.

Food aversions: Nothing!! Yet. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last time. For now, I'm enjoying food, because who knows what will happen in two weeks.

What I miss: If I already had a list, I would be awful. I'm to new at this pregnancy to miss anything yet. Don't worry, soon enough I'll be whiny and fussy about missing normal life. Not yet though :)

What I am looking forward to: September 11 we get to hear our baby's heartbeat!

Milestones: Finding out I was pregnant!! We decided to start trying in July, so I went off birth control thinking it would take some time, but clearly, we should always be cautious with birth control because I got pregnant the first month! Exciting, but shocked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment