Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week 13 Updates


Weekly Picture

Okay, ignore the fact that my thigh looks MASSIVE. It's really not. I blame the wind and the dress. But look at my little bitty bump compared to last time!
























Weekly Questions
How far along?
Thirteen weeks.

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a peach. A PEACH. That's pretty big. I can understand why I have to use the restroom all of the time.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 127. Going back up slowly. Just like last pregnancy, my doctor doesn't count weight gain until I've passed my pre-pregnancy weight, so I'm still 2 pounds away from being back there. Until then, I'm not considering it a gain either :)

Maternity Clothes: Some of both. Although I do look better in maternity clothes since my boobs are growing again and my other clothes don't really have the space for those and my belly now!

Sleep:It's getting better. I'm having my want-to-crash-and-sleep feeling hit about 4 or 5 each night. But that's better than the noon crash I was having.

Food cravings: Nothing. Food is getting better everyday, but no consistent cravings. And I still don't like the idea of boiled pasta. It just smells weird.

What I miss: I'm happy about my pregnancy this week!

Other symptoms: I'm boring this week. Still some cramping. And constipation is back (haha, I'm sure you all wanted to know that, but hey, it's my journal, I have to share it!).

What's New: This week I stayed with mom and dad while Tyler was out of town and I ate dinner every single night. And by dinner, I mean I ate what was actually served and didn't hide in my room with a bowl of cheerios like a hobbit. That's HUGE for me! This week I get to see my doctor again and check on the little bitty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment